Junior Jaguars Development League
Open to Boys & Girls Aged U4 to U14*
The Junior Jaguars Development League is geared towards players U4 through U14* with priority placed on the advancement of individual technical skills and a passion for the game. The goal is to provide our youngest players with the highest level of training games in a competitive, yet fun and creative learning environment.
* Ages vary by location. For location specific information, click on the buttons below. Find our new Livingston Juniors (Howell) program in the tab at the top of the page.
Training with Professional Jaguars Staff
- Gives players a solid technical foundation and forms good habits at an early age
- Players and families receive valuable insight into the Michigan Jaguars organization
- Provides opportunities to join select teams and attend Jaguars club training
- Players placed on actual teams and train with a full-time coach
- Teams are grouped into age-appropriate leauges.
- Teams play against other Junior Jaguars teams on game days
- Training once per week to teach the necessary technical skills and tactical principles
6 Sessions Offered Per Year in 4 Locations
- Fall, Winter 1, 2, 3, Spring, and Summer sessions available in Wixom, Huron Valley, CW3 (Commerce), and Dearborn
- Players receive the benefits of professional training without the full year commitment
Where It All Begins!
Countless Michigan Jaguars players can trace their passion for soccer back to the Junior Jaguars program. Junior Jaguars alumni are currently competing on state, regional, and national levels.
Select the specific Junior Jaguars program from the top navigation menu to learn more about each program's specific information, including contact information and session dates, times, and locations.