Important Updates for Summer 2019:
Registration is open, and it is highly recommended for any players who are interested in playing in the league this summer to register as soon as possible!
Summer Champions Club initial bracketing process will begin early February and will be FINAL early March, therefore it is very important to register soon to avoid disappointment of missing out on the program. In year 1 we did have age groups fill up quickly and we had to unfortunately turn away players who wanted to join later in the year; to avoid this please register today.
League and Program Growth
* The Jaguar Summer Champions Cup Program has added Goalkeeper specific training for all GK’s in the program.
* The Summer Champions Cup has many clubs returning from year 1, along with 3 new clubs joining the league this year.
* Results and standings are now updated within 24 hours of every game.
* Game schedules are planned to be completed late March/Early April to help families plan their summer much more in advance that any other summer league program.
* League games are prioritized on Tuesdays and Thursdays for all participating clubs, significantly reducing the chance of any training/game conflicts. No games will take place on weekends (Friday – Sunday).
Contact Martin Clegg – email@example.com / 517.489.8235 for any questions on the Summer Champions Cup Program