What is the Target USA Cup?
The Target USA Cup is the World’s largest youth soccer tournament in North America. Target USA CUP is played at the National Sports Center in Blaine, Minnesota. It is located 20 minutes north of Minneapolis and St. Paul. The tournament was started in 1985 by the Sons of Norway, a fraternal benefit organization. Target USA CUP brings the world together through soccer by inviting teams, officials and people from all over. This tournament is about the experience, competition and diversity.
- Teams will have 8 x 90-minute evening practice sessions prior to the event
Target USA Cup Event Format:
- Location: National Sports Center, Blaine, Minnosta
- Dates: July 12-16, 2022 (Tuesday-Saturday)
- 4 game guarantee (3 World Cup group matches and 1 playoff game).
- 2010 Girls & Boys (11v11 Format)
- 2009 Girls v Boys (11v11 Format)
What is the program cost and what does it include?
$450 per player.
- Coaching fees
- Coach travel/ lodging cost
- Director of Coaching salary
- Administrative costs
- All tournament, player, and coach registration fees
- Field rental costs
- 4 guaranteed games against World Competition.
- X8 90-minute training sessions
Expenses not included in the program fees are:
- Uniform: X2 Michigan Jaguars FC Nike Dri-Fit Tops. Non-MI Jaguars players will have to purchase shorts and socks also. (Cost and order information provided at tryouts)
- Personal travel expenses (gas, lodging, food, etc.)
Who is eligible to participate?
Current Michigan Jaguars FC players and Non-Michigan Jaguars FC players born in 2010 or 2009.